To extend your visa at the Thai immigration office, you need the following documents:
- Visa extension request form
- Valid passport and a copy of the page containing visa stamp and "Kingdom of Thailand label"
- 2 inch photo
- Mahidol University Letter obtained from IRS
- 1,900 BAHT for visa extension fee
Notification of staying longer than 90 days
- Reporting can be done 7 days before or after the due dates appearing on the 90-day registration stub;
- Fine for not reporting is 2,000 BAHT
- Anyone can do this reporting for you;
- Documents needed at the reporting step;
- 90-Day notification application form
- Valid passport and a copy of the page containing stamp and "Kingdom of Thailand label"
If you hold a single entry visa and plan to spend your holidays (or other temporary travel) out of Thailand, you need to apply for a re-entry permit before your departure. Otherwise, your visa will no longer be valid !!!
- Where to get it done?
Airport / Immigration Office
- How long will it take?
About 20-30 minutes
- Any requirements?
- One 2" Photo
- 1,000 BAHT fee for single entry
- 3,800 BAHT fee for multiple entry