Apply for the activity
|NO.||ACTIVITY||DATE||NUMBER OF STUDENTS||NUMBER OF PARTICIPATED||LIST||THE AMOUNT OF TIME (HOUR/DAY/WEEK)||STATUS|
|Communication and Language Skills|
|1||Effective Presentation Technique (English) Online||Throughout the year||10000||811||List of participants||online 24 hrs.||Apply now|
|2||Strategies for successfully completing doctoral research Online||Throughout the year||10000||348||List of participants||online 24 hrs.||Apply now|
|Information Technology Skills|
|3||Digital Literacy Tranining Online||Throughout the year||5000||21||List of participants||online 24 hrs.||Apply now|
The Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University Skill Development Activities for Graduate Students
- Postgraduate students whose student numbers begin with 59 onwards must participate in skill development activities which cover four skills. The students must spend at least 3 hours for each skill.
- Postgraduate students whose student numbers begin with 59 onwards must participate in at least one skill development activity held by the faculty of Graduate Studies. Students can also take part in skill development activities organised by the programme/department to which they belong and/or any centres, institutes or organisations of Mahidol University.
- A skill development activity which students undertake must cover four skills and must not be less than 12 hours. Students must spend at least 3 hours for each skill.
- Students who register for a skill development activity held by the Faculty of Graduate Studies on the website but are absent from attending will not be entitled to undertake any skill development activities held by the faculty for one month counting from the starting date of the activity. Nevertheless, in case of cancelation, students must submit a request through the website at least three days before the starting date.
- Students must register at the registration desk at the required time. They will not be permitted to register after 15 minutes.
The following rules and regulations will be applied to all graduate students who have commenced their studies from 2016 onwards. The students are required to undertake skill development activities and therefore, they must strictly comply with the rules and regulations stipulated in this announcement.
*** Students can check their information as well as updated status on the website and will receive a certificate 2 days after an activity has finished. ***