Procedures for Abstract-checking Service
In accordance with the Faculty of Graduate Studies' rules and regulations, students are required to have their abstracts checked and shall, therefore, comply with the following procedures:
- Students must submit their request for abstract-checking service in person. Failure to do so shall result in no delivery of service, and no exception shall be granted
- Students shall collect an abstract-checking form (AS-B-34) from Academic Services Section (1st Fl.).
- The completed AS-B-34 forms and the English abstracts (typed and double-spaced), shall be submitted at the Language Center.
- Students shall fill in the registration forms and present their student ID cards to the staff from 09.00 a.m. – 03.30 p.m.
- When the checked abstracts are returned by the examiners, students are required to make alterations according to the examiners' corrections and/or suggestions.
- Students shall submit both the original copy of the abstract, and the new revised version, to the Language Center for the examiners to recheck.
- Students shall submit all original documents to Academic Services Section to certify the abstract-checking approval.
- The number of research abstracts to be checked by each specialist is restricted to 8 abstracts per day; exceeding this stipulated number, a request for the service can be made again the next day.