Strategic Plan 2016-2019
The Faculty of Graduate Studies is committed to making Mahidol University's postgraduate education a world-class quality.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies is to direct and assist programmes in developing courses and curriculum commensurate to the global and societal needs.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies is to oversee and assure the quality and standards of postgraduate education.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies is to develop students' learning capabilities corresponding to the global dynamism.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies is to uphold the principles of good governance and professionalism.
Core Values (GRADS)
S Service satisfaction
- Generate organisational research focusing on postgraduate education
- Create and develop programmes and courses taking into consideration the needs of the society
- Create and develop a system for programme facilitation as to upgrade the quality of postgraduate education to meet global standards
- Develop students' learning capabilities corresponding to the global dynamism
- Ensure the standards of academic service excellence
- Develop the organisation towards sustainability
Determined to upgrade the quality of postgraduate education and
steer the Faculty of Graduate Studies towards quality management organisation for client satisfaction
- Encourage the development of courses and curriculum with high quality and relevance to the changing social context
- Observe the internal and external rules and regulations
- Advocate for the policy of green and eco-university
- Increase the number of postgraduate students for degrees and the general public for trainings and collect courses
- Enhance and equip postgraduate students with soft skills commensurate with the changing social context
- Create the development of the system to facilitate programmes and courses as to attain the world class quality in postgraduate studies
- Foster customer and stakeholder relations and engagement
- Ensure the system of transparency, accountability and accessibility of postgraduate information system
- Ensure the system of good governance and the efficiency of resource management
- Promote human capital development commensurate with the changing social context
- Facilitate organisational and exploratory research in order to support the process of policy decision making and quality assurance in the Faculty of Graduate Studies