MUGrad ASEAN Buddy 2019
Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University, is pleased to announced MUGrad ASEAN Buddy 2019 Program.
This is part of the soft skills promotion activity, leadership, team-work, together with cross-cultural understanding, sightseeing,
and to explore and understand South-East Asia as a local perspective.
Graduate students of Mahidol University are invited to join the program.
This year, the Buddy program will be organized to visit Bagan and Mandalay, the two cultural cities of Myanmar.
Duration: 10- 14 daysTime: Middle of January, 2019
Location: Mandalay and Bagan area (urban and rural) of Myanmar
- Visiting to care for under privileged and disabled children, women, senior citizens
- Participate in teaching English, sharing Health Education in Myanmar schools
- Participate in community projects
- Cultural sightseeing
- Fund raising (in Thailand) The above activities will include donation, knowledge sharing, discussion, and involvement.
Desired skill and knowledge from this program
Leadership and management skills, knowledge about community and organization management, fund raising, team work
(*Those who successfully join this Buddy program will be exempted from regular participation of 3 soft skills (except IT skill) required for graduation.)
- Graduate students currently studying in Mahidol University
- Already passed the English proficiency test (For students who set thesis defence date between January to March are not eligible to apply.)
- 3 sources: Faculty of Graduate Studies, Fund Raising, Students
- 5 – 20 November, 2018
- 20 eligible students will be selected by interview.
For more information, please contact
Ms. Lalita: firstname.lastname@example.org