Type of Activity and Expected Student Characteristics
- Select one of the following
- Ethics and Morality
- Professional Development
- Others ..................................................
- Expected Student Characteristics
According to Graduate School Mahidol University Was co-hosted ICASH: Research for Better Society, Indonesia has scheduled "Workshop on Academic Writing for Publication" between 20 - 21 February 2017 at the Meeting Room 408, 4th floor, The Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University Salaya by the Workshop participants are foreign nationals of 50 people, with a lecture on Academic Writing for Publication In addition, this event provides an opportunity for graduate students. Mahidol University, 100 people attended a lecture by. In order to conduct such operations effectively. Soft Skill and strengthen the graduate students of the University.
To encourage graduate students to know how to do the academic writing for publication.
- Graduate students of all programs (Thai students) 0
- Graduate students of all programs (Foreigner students) 0
- Graduate students of all programs 100
Characteristics of the activity
- The participants can understand how to write the academic writing for publication correctly.