Type of Activity and Expected Student Characteristics
- Select one of the following
- Ethics and Morality
- Professional Development
- Others ..................................................
- Expected Student Characteristics
An accident or acute illness is unexpected events, which can be occurred in various situations, such as working, studying, activity in daily life, driving a vehicle etc. These lead to disability and death. First aid and basic life support are a set of basic life-saving first skills, which can be used for saving life and relieving consequential disability. Presently, first aid and basic life support can be performed not only by health-care provider but also by everyone, who is nearest the accident. However, the fast and structured management, which are essential skills, are crucial for saving a life. So, first aid and basic life support training project is arranged by the graduate students union of Mahidol University. This project aims to develop knowledge and essential skills of Thai and international students for performing first and basic life support and enhance graduate students to use knowledge and skills in daily life.
To enhance graduates student of Mahidol University to correctly apply first aid and basic life support knowledge and skills in daily life
- Graduate students of all programs (Foreigner students) 70
- The number of boards in Activity 10
Characteristics of the activity
- The graduate students of Mahidol University have knowledge of first aid and basic life support
- The graduate students of Mahidol University have skills to correctly perform first aid and basic life support
- The graduate students of Mahidol University can apply first aid and basic life support knowledge in daily life