Type of Activity and Expected Student Characteristics
- Select one of the following
- Ethics and Morality
- Professional Development
- Others ..................................................
- Expected Student Characteristics
Health and well-being is a fundamental right of every human being. Governments of every nation responsible to provide facilities and supporting policies to enable people accessing healthcare services. As the Sustainable Development Goals have highlighted the commitment to end the epidemics of AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other communicable diseases by 2030 by putting good health and well-being as the indicator, it is important to review the current situation to provide the policy makers and government designing future health programs. Not only government, individuals as community members are also responsible for their own health and well-being. Better society can be established when governments, community members, and private sectors are working together at the same direction to reach the goals. We invite experts, practitioners, professionals and students working in Asian countries to share their expertises, experiences, and views to gain a better understanding of the most important issues in the region, and furthermore, to provide evidence-based studies to direct the government and policy makers in designing strategic planning for the future growth and development of the regions.
The 2nd ICASH wish to serve as a medium to share knowledge and experience among scholars, health practitioners and scientist in order to gain better understanding of the most crucial issues in Asia-Pacific region yet to provide evidence-based studies to d
- Graduate students of all programs (Thai students) 0
- Graduate students of all programs (Foreigner students) 0
- Graduate students of all programs 100
- The number of boards in Activity 0
Characteristics of the activity
- Research for Better Society : Developing Science and Technology to Improve Health and Well-Being