Type of Activity and Expected Student Characteristics
- Select one of the following
- Ethics and Morality
- Professional Development
- Others ..................................................
- Expected Student Characteristics
At the present, the corals, the habitat of aquatic animals, are invaded and destroyed by illegal fisheries. Because of the dying corals, the amount of fish is decreased. These problems directly affect the fishermen. Hence, the restoration of coral reefs is very important for the abundance of marine life due to the royal speech of His Majesty the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej. According to the above problem, Graduate Student Union of Mahidol University organizes this voluntary activity for following the path of His Majesty the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej and promoting and learning to conserve the coral reefs.
The participants can practice communication skills.
- Graduate students of all programs (Thai students) 65
- Graduate students of all programs (Foreigner students) 35
Characteristics of the activity
- The participants will learn about coral restoration.
- The participants will have public mind.
- The participants make good relationship with others.
- The participants will improve communication skill.