Type of Activity and Expected Student Characteristics
- Select one of the following
- Ethics and Morality
- Professional Development
- Others ..................................................
- Expected Student Characteristics
At present, widely accepted that Students will be successful in their work life. And that personal life Students need more than knowledge in the classroom. Development of work-related skills And living in a society called the 21st century that is also important College Therefore requiring the development of skills in the 21st century for graduate students to become more concrete In order to be consistent with the strategy of the Graduate School Who want to develop the characteristics of graduates in the 21st century under the project name Develop work skills and life in society (Professional and personal skills development)
To increase graduate students' skills in the 21st century
- Graduate students of all programs (Thai students) 0
- Graduate students of all programs (Foreigner students) 0
- Graduate students of all programs 30
- The number of boards in Activity 0
Characteristics of the activity
- Graduate students gain knowledge about skills development in the 21st century.
- Graduate students can apply knowledge about 21st century skills to improve their learning and life.