Type of Activity and Expected Student Characteristics
- Select one of the following
- Ethics and Morality
- Professional Development
- Others ..................................................
- Expected Student Characteristics
Mahidol University develops graduate study program aiming to improve student knowledge, ability and expertise in personal interested fields. Furthermore, Mahidol University encourages and supports students to form more knowledge and skills learning via activities and also expects students to apply the skills in daily life and career in the future. These activities, setting up to enhance skills for both Thai and foreign graduate students still have some limitations ,by participating in the activities, including language barriers, different cultures, remote locations of each campus and limitation of time, since the students must devote an amount of time to do research of their own field of study. These lead to less chance of both Thai and foreign students to meet each other, especially, students from different campuses. Cultural Trip: University Outing is a project that provides activities for both Thai and foreign graduate students. This allows students to sightsee and appreciate Traditional Thai lifestyles of local people. For instance, the local people will demonstrate how to apply local materials to transform into valuable products which can be sell and provides further career of local people. Since Mahasawat Canal is located near Mahidol University (Salaya Campus) , the central place for student affairs, the culture of lifestyles in Mahasawat Canal is appropriate to be studied by sightseeing and visiting. Moreover, Thai Buddhist sites will be promoted and introduced to foreign students. The Graduate Students Union of Mahidol University envisions the importance of creating a great relationship network among Thai and foreign Students and, also learning and understanding the lifestyles of Thai people living in Thai society. Hence, the project is set up to establish good relationships between Thai and foreign students and also students from different campuses .These will lead to Thai cultural preservation and promote culture and cultural tourism in Thailand. Also, this project will be an opening for supporting local people
To promote Attractions and landmarks are located around the campus.
- Graduate students of all programs (Foreigner students) 50
- The number of boards in Activity 21
Characteristics of the activity
- Thai students practice and improve their English communication skills.
- Thai graduate students And foreign universities of Mahidol University Learn about agricultural tourism. Thai lifestyle in coexistence with nature. And the place of Buddhism.
- Graduate students of each campus have a good rapport and friendship.
- Thai graduate students And foreigners of Mahidol University have the opportunity to exchange knowledge and culture through their activities.
- Thai graduate students And foreigners of Mahidol University. Participating, promoting, and promoting tourism in Thailand.