Type of Activity and Expected Student Characteristics
- Select one of the following
- Ethics and Morality
- Professional Development
- Others ..................................................
- Expected Student Characteristics
Currently, there are more than 700 international graduate students who are under the supervision of the Faculty of Graduate Students. Coming from different parts of the world and cultural backgrounds, these students are in the process of harmoniously adapting and adjusting themselves to the new socio-cultural environment of Thailand. With a full realisation that in order for the international students to live their lives confidently both within and outside campus, the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University, organises
To help international students to adapt and adjust themselves to the new socio-cultural environment of Thailand.
- Graduate students of all programs (Foreigner students) 40
Characteristics of the activity
- International students have a favourable impression about Mahidol University and Thailand
- International students have profound understanding of Thai culture, and thus are able to live their lives within and outside campus confidently
- Students are able to integrate into the new environment harmoniously