MASTER OF SCIENCE(IMPLANT DENTISTRY)
Additional advantages of the programme
Master of Science Program in Implant Dentistry (International program) is the program aims to provide
comprehensive knowledge in implant dentistry including opportunity to conduct research in dental
implants. Students who enroll in this program will gain modern knowledge about dental implant through
lecture and self-study from the program itself and from collaborated program with overseas university.
Students will also gain clinical skills to treat both partial and complete edentulous patients from oral
examination, treatment planning, implant selection, implant placement, implant restorations till
maintenance. Research and developments in implant dentistry are also parts of this program.
1. Applicant must hold a bachelor degree in dentistry from a local or overseas educational institution
recognized by the Commission on Higher Education.
2. Applicant must obtain a license for professional practice from local dental council or license from
the overseas association acknowledged by the program committee.
3. Applicant must have the minimum GPA of 2.80; or the equivalent.
4. Applicant must have at least one year of working experience in dental profession.
5.The applicant who does not meet the above criteria could be accepted only by the discretion of
both program director and the Dean of Faculty of Graduate Studies.
||Elective Courses not less than
||Total not less than
Job option after graduation
1. Researcher specialized in dental implants.
2. Dentist specialized in implant dentistry.