MASTER OF SCIENCE(PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY)
Additional advantages of the programme
- General Dentistry
The Program will be focused on the advanced education in general dentistry. The student must be
able to give comprehensive treatment for all patients Systematic treatment plan must be achieved for
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
The student will be able to learn Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) and digital imaging,
including radiographic interpretation of interesting cases.
- Pediatric Dentistry
The program combines clinical training and research experience. Clinical training will provide students
updated clinical techniques and experiences full range of child management from non-pharmacological
approaches to pharmacological ones under supervision and assistance of pediatric dental specialists.
Researches can be in basic science to clinical and community levels.
1. Applicants must completed D.D.S. or an equivalent degree
2. Obtain a national practice license or complete registration (Dentistry Class I)
3. Have at least 1 year dental practice experience prior to the beginning of the program
4. Receive a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50
5. The exception to the items may be made by the Administrative Program Committee and the Dean
of Graduate Studies.
||Elective Courses not less than
||Total not less than