DOCTOR OF EDUCATION(EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT)
Additional advantages of the programme
The students will have technical field study and have opportunities to :
- broaden perspectives in educational management.
- exchange knowledge and experiences with international academic staff.
- focus on educational management and advanced research in educational management.
1. have hold a Master's Degree in Education or any related field, awarded by a Thai or overseas
educational institution that has been standard recognized by the Office of the Higher Education
2. must either earn at least a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.50/ or have a minimum of
3 years professional experience in the related field. However, the admission decisions are made
by the program committees and the Dean of Faculty of Graduate Studies,
3. Those who have completed a Master's Degree without Thesis must submit an equivalent
qualified paper or the paper that must be approved by the program committees.
4. Exemptions from the above conditions may be granted by the Programme Committee
and the Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
||Elective Courses not less than
||Total not less than
Job option after graduation
- Administrator of educational institution
- Educational administrator
- Educational policy and planning analyst