Schedule and Examination Rules of English Proficiency Examination: MU TEST 2016 (Second Session)
The Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University announced the schedule of English Proficiency Examination: MU TEST 2016 (Second session) for graduate students (both Thai and international programs) who are interested in taking the aforementioned examination to qualify for the English Competency Standards or the others who are interested in taking the aforementioned examination as follows :
1. Examination Schedule
|1||Registration Period||Mon. 16th May - Sun. 29th May 2016||Mon. 18th Jul. - Sun. 31st Jul. 2016||Mon. 19th Sep.– Sun. 2nd Oct. 2016|
Fee payment deadlines (Before 11.00 p.m.)
|Within Mon. 30th May 2016||Within Mon. 1st Aug. 2016||Within Mon. 3rd Oct. 2016|
Examination venue and Seat number
|Wed. 15th Jun. 2016||Wed. 17th Aug. 2016||Wed. 12th Oct. 2016|
|4||Examination Date||Sat. 18th Jun. 2016||Sat. 20th Aug. 2016||Sat. 15th Oct. 2016|
|Tue. 28th Jun. 2016||Fri. 2nd Sep. 2016||Mon. 31st Oct. 2016|
2. Applicant's qualifications:
A graduate student of Mahidol University or general public who is interested in taking the aforementioned examination to qualify for the English Competency Standards of the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University.
3. Application procedures:
3.1 Apply online at www.grad.mahidol.ac.th and print out the payment slip. Please carefully complete the application form before submission, since an applicant is allowed to apply only once per examination.
3.2 The following credentials need to be uploaded on the application webpage:
(1) a photo sized one inch taken within 6 months (file size: less than 2 MB and file format: jpg, jpeg).
(2) a copy of the applicant's student identification card or identification card, with an affixed signature for verification. (file size: less than 2 MB and file format: jpg, jpeg, gif, pdf). The copy of credentials must be legible.
3.3 Take the payment slip to the banks mentioned on the website and pay the examination fee.
- MU TEST: 300 THB. (MU TEST is Mahidol University's English Proficiency Examination. A Mahidol University's student for Master's degree, Graduate Diploma, or Higher Graduate Diploma who is required to have one of the following scores of English proficiency test: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL ITP, or MU TEST before the examination of their thesis defense).
3.4 The payment must be completely processed by the deadlines.
3.5 Late or incomplete payments will not be processed.
3.6 The applicants will not be refunded in any case. The application fee cannot be transferred to the next examination session.
4. Examination rules and regulations:
- The examinees should bring only their identification card or student identification card to the examination room. Theexaminees are not permitted to bring bags, mobile phones, electronic devices, or their own belongings to the examination room.
- Theexaminees are not permitted to take a photo or record of anything in the examination room.
- No examination question papers, answer books/sheets or parts of an answer books/sheets, whether used or not, may be removed from the examination room.
- The examinees must bring their own 2B pencils or darker.
- Be punctual. The examinees are not allowed to be late.
- Dress properly (work normal attire or student uniform). The examinees may bring their own sweater; the examination is conducted in air-conditioned rooms. The examinees are not allowed to wear sandals or flip-flops.
- The examinees must not take the examinee identification card off of the desk.
- The examinees must bring their own identification card, student identification card, or driving license and display it throughout the examination.
5. Cheating in the examination or failure to comply with item 4. Examination rules and regulations will be treated as a disciplinary offence. Also, the person will not be permitted to take the examination for a year after the date of the examination.
For more information
The Language Center, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University. Tel. 0-2441-4125 ext. 150-152