Document Requirement for Research Proposal Submission
Document Requirement for Research Proposal Submission by Graduate Students Seeking for Approval from The Mahidol University Institutional Review Board (MU-IRB)
- One (1) cover letter addressed to chairman of MU-IRB.
- Four (4) copies of the Faculty of Graduate Studies' Administrative Order for the thesis topic and four (4) copies of the appointment of the Thesis Advisory Committee or Form GR.39 if the thesis proposal examination is ongoing.
- Four (4) copies of the certificate of attendance or the certificate of achievement from the conference on Ethics in Human Research (for the students enrolling in the academic year 2008/09 only).
- One (1) original submission form of the research proposal that is legally signed by the student and three (3) of its copies, along with an electronic file that includes the topics and the details that are specifically related to the research. (The file must be recorded on the attached CD.)
- One (1) original protocol/proposal and three (3) of its copies and its electronic file, recorded on the attached CD.
- The participant information sheet and a letter of consent for participants and their electronic file, recorded on the attached CD
- Four (4) copies of the student, the advisor, and the principal investigator's curricular vitae stating their title, place of work, and achievements. (Twelve (12) copies in total.)
- One (1) original letter, legally signed by the student, certifying that the research shall commence after receiving approval from the Mahidol University Institutional Review Board and three (3) of its copies.
- Four (4) copies of the research tools used for collecting data; i.e. questionnaires, interview/observation guides and case record form/case report forms.
- Four (4) copies of the letter used as introductory when initiating data collection.
Please note that items 4, 5, and 6 should be saved on one (1) CD.