Schedule and Examination Rules of English Proficiency Examination : TOEFL ITP 2016 (Special Testing Session)
The Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University announced the schedule and examination rules of English Proficiency Examination: TOEFL ITP 2016 (Special Testing Session) for graduate students who are interested in taking the aforementioned examination to qualify for the English Competence Standards or the others who are interested in taking the aforementioned examination as follows:
1. Examination Schedule
|Session (Special Testing Session)|
|1||Registration Period||Mon. 17 – 24 Oct. 2016||Mon. 14 – 21 Nov. 2016|
|2||Fee payment deadlines (before 11.00 p.m.)||Within Tue. 25 Oct. 2016||Within Tue. 22 Nov. 2016|
|3||Examination venue and Seat number||Wed. 2 Nov. 2016||Wed. 30 Nov. 2016|
|4||Examination Date||Sat. 5 Nov. 2016||Sat. 3 Dec. 2016|
|Fri. 11 Nov. 2016||Fri. 9 Dec. 2016|
2. Applicant's qualifications:
A graduate student of Mahidol University or general public who is interested in taking the aforementioned examination to qualify for the English Competency Standards of the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University.
3. Application procedures:
3.1 Apply online at www.grad.mahidol.ac.th and print out the payment slip. Please carefully complete the application form before submission, since an applicant is allowed to apply only once per examination.
3.2 The following credentials need to be uploaded on the application webpage:
(1) a photo sized one inch taken within 6 months (file size: less than 2 MB and file format: jpg, jpeg).
(2) a copy of the applicant's student identification card or identification card, with an affixed signature for verification. (file size: less than 2 MB and file format: jpg, jpeg, gif, pdf). The copy of credentials must be legible.
3.3 Take the payment slip to the banks mentioned on the website and pay the examination fee. Examination fee of TOEFL ITP is 1,200 THB.
3.4 The payment must be completely processed by the deadlines.
3.5 Late or incomplete payments will not be processed.
3.6 The applicants will not be refunded in any case. The application fee cannot be transferred to the next examination session.
3.7 In the case that there are less than 10 applicants, so the Faculty of Graduate Studies is not able to arrange testing. Applicants can select to receive a refund or transfer testing fee onto the next testing session.
4. Examination rules and regulations:
(1) The examinees should bring only their identification card or student identification card to the examination room. The examinees are not permitted to bring bags, mobile phones, electronic devices, or their own belongings to the examination room.
(2) The examinees are not permitted to take a photo or record of anything in the examination room.
(3) No examination question papers, answer books/sheets or parts of an answer books/sheets, whether used or not, may be removed from the examination room.
(4) The examinees must bring their own 2B pencils or darker.
(5) Be punctual. The examinees are not allowed to be late.
(6) Dress properly (work normal attire or student uniform). The examinees may bring their own sweater; the examination is conducted in air-conditioned rooms. The examinees are not allowed to wear sandals or flip-flops.
(7) The examinees must not take the examinee identification card off of the desk.
(8) The examinees must bring their own identification card, student identification card, or driving license and display it throughout the examination.
5. Cheating in the examination or failure to comply with item 4. Examination rules and regulations will be treated as a disciplinary offence. Also, the person will not be permitted to take the examination for a year after the date of the examination.
For more information
The Language Center, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University. Tel. 0-2441-4125 ext. 150-152